How you approach relationships will depend on how you view them. You will have a better chance of finding a partner and establishing a lasting relationship next year if you can understand and accept your own attitude. trial separation checklist
Who are you?
* A pessimist is someone who believes that everything will end eventually. This means that it is very likely that your relationship with this person will end.
* If you are an optimist and believe that “things will turn out”, it is possible that you will give your relationship a chance.
* If you are a realist and know that every relationship has its ups and downs, it is very likely that you will be open to working on your relationship.
Does this poem express your view on relationships?
The death of love begins with its conception.
The path to anguish begins with the first kiss of passion.
All things come to an end.
It is only a matter time.
* Is this a realistic view of love, or a pessimistic one?
* Could it be both?
* Is it not common for relationships to begin with “falling into love” and end in “falling out love?”
* Is it not true that “First kiss of passion ignites path to agony?”
What attitude should you have when going on dates?
Some people, regardless of whether you think this poem is pessimistic, or realistic about the nature of relationships and love, adopt this view when they go blind-dating. It’s as if they are very careful and protect themselves from the start, preparing for the worst.
Are you in this category?
Do you know anyone who does?
No matter what the motivation behind this belief, those who hold it believe that they have already created the conditions for another failed relationship.
This is a self-fulfilling-prophecy: they end up confronting what they’ve set up their mind to expect.
Reflecting more will help you to understand yourself
Understanding your relationship view and why it was adopted will help you approach blind dates and relationships with positivity and constructive attitudes. This attitude will allow you to develop and grow with your partner.